Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EPA's Jackson used fake, home emails to work with Siemens executive

By MARK TAPSCOTT | AUGUST 14, 2013 AT 8:40 PM
An top executive for a Fortune 500 corporation with millions of dollars in contracts with the Environmental Protection Agency discussed official business with then-Administrator Lisa Jackson at the latter's "Richard Windsor" and home email addresses.
Siemens Corp. Vice President for Sustainability-Americas Alison Taylor emailed Jackson at the Windsor address Dec. 8, 2009, to request that the EPA head meet with a higher-up from the company.
"She'd like to meet you and to express her support for your good work on climate. I'll be with her on the 14th, and in Copenhagen also (I'm in Copenhagen from the 15th-19th)," Taylor told Jackson in the email. "I know this is a very busy time for you, and I have explained this to her. She's a big fan."
Taylor closed with a chummy "I hope you're well and I look forward to running into you somewhere."....To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment