Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Do Such Scandals Kinda Smell Like a Conspiracy?

By Rich Kozlovich

I know....I know....there is no such thing as a conspiracy; however....I kinda think all these scandals smell like conspiracies to me.  Whata ya think?  Benghazi, the IRS and the EPA.  Well....I can tell you one thing.  I have read a history book on occasion and one of the things I noticed was there used to be a awful lot of conspiracies in days gone by.  Isn't it amazing how much humanity has progressed?  Now we no longer have conspiracies.  And we know that because the media assures us that only loons believe in conspiracies.  Amazing!  Hmmm...I wonder if any of them ever read a history book?  I know the vast majority of them never took a course on logic, but is it possible they never read a book on....facts?

I will be updating this list as the day go on.  But remember.  There is no such thing as a conspiracy!

6.      Prominent Catholic Prof. Claims Audited Her After Speaking Out Against Obama.
10.  Committee Chairman: 'Yes,' I Was Lied to...
11.  DOCUMENTS: IRS tea-party letters came from DC headquarters, 2 California offices...
14.  IRS demanded names of high school

No comments:

Post a Comment