Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Page

By Rich Kozlovich
I started using the term "Galacticly Stupid" in articles this year and then decided to create a regular post with that name called the "Club For The Galacticly Stupid". The term is from the movie "A Few Good Men" bellowed out by Tom Cruise in frustration at Demi Moore's lack of legal sense involving the case he was defending.
I find that it fits the things I see going on in reality.  I just can't believe people, who must be reasonably intelligent since they have risen to prominence or high positions, can say the ridiculous things they say....and presumably believe.  It is clear that some of these people are just as stupid as they sound.  It is also clear that some of them sold their integrity for 12 pieces of silver - that being a combination of money and notoriety - and it is clear that some are so committed to their insane ideologies they are incapable of changing, so then they keep adapting their lines to accommodate the philosophical flavor of the moment, no matter how idiotic their utterances may sound.  That makes them insane.  I don’t know which I find more disturbing; those in power who are stupid, or those in power who are insane. 
This page brings all those previous posts together.  I hope you find these offerings insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment