Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, April 26, 2020

'Where does it stop?': Trey Gowdy condemns government overreach during pandemic response

Spencer Neale April 25, 2020

Former federal prosecutor Trey Gowdy condemned what he described as vast government overreach in response to the coronavirus pandemic, during a conversation with former Gov. Mike Huckabee on Fox News on Friday.
"The greater the freedom you infringe, the more compelling the reason has to be," Gowdy said. "So, if I'm going to imprison you or fine you for not wearing a mask, why can't I hold you down and vaccinate you against the flu this fall? I mean, you don't want the flu and COVID-19, so can I involuntarily vaccinate you?

Can I show up at your house and make sure you're doing your burpees and your planks and your jumping jacks because obesity and COVID-19 don't go well together? Where does it stop?"........To Read More......

No comments:

Post a Comment