Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Ex-Trump aide: FBI tried to set me up in 'perjury trap'

K.T. McFarland says her life 'went to hell' at launch of Russia probe

By WND Staff  February 21, 2020

Former Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland said FBI agents working with Robert Mueller's special counsel probe tried to set up her up in a "perjury trap."

"The FBI showed up at my house unannounced. I was all by myself. They come in and I said, 'Do I need a lawyer for anything? I have never met with any Russians. I have never dealt with any Russians,'" she told Fox News' Brian Kilmeade.
Supporters of Flynn contend he is innocent and was forced to plead guilty to perjury in the Mueller probe when his son was threatened with prosecution and ran out of money.
 
'The whole time they were setting me up'........To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment