Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Crushed by the Leftist Juggernaut: One Lawyer’s Story


I went from almost a judge to being fired within the space of forty-eight hours. Why? Because it came out that I was a conservative.

I had read stories about conservatives being blacklisted, fired, having their careers and reputations destroyed because of their political views. Never once did I dream it could happen to me, an insignificant lawyer in an insignificant part of the country. But just this past week the nightmare happened, and I learned firsthand the consequences of running against the leftist hive that dominates our world.

I live in Lake County, Indiana -- the Chicago suburbs at the very northwestern tip of the state. It epitomizes the Rust Belt, with the great steel cities of Gary and East Chicago, the oil refinery city of Whiting, and the surrounding blue-collar suburbs. I grew up here and I practice law here. It has been a stronghold of the Democrats since the New Deal, and its political corruption is notorious. It was one of the last great political machines until the Bush Justice Department broke it up in the early 2000s. Even so, its vestiges still remain........

This whole ordeal has taught me three lessons. The first I already knew but had not yet experienced. While Democrats always circle the wagons around their own, Republicans will fall over themselves to throw their own under the bus. I had seen it in national politics, and learned the hard way that it holds true on the local level as well................

I've learned that to the Left, its enemies are not human............ The Left is a mindless, heartless, bloodthirsty mob marching in lockstep, out to destroy anyone who doubts its uncompromising and ever-changing orthodoxy. It must be stopped at all costs. The Republican Party is an ineffective means of combatting that juggernaut because its leadership lacks a spine when it counts most. And finally, if being successful requires me to be a leftist, I choose failure every single time.............. Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment