Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Question My Nightmare and I Will Become Your Nightmare…

By  February 23rd, 2019

Believe it or not, in 2019 America, a public entity has asked me not to show my face in my own home on my own property.

As a consequence of my having violated progressive-think in the areas of race, gun rights, gender identification, and political preference (I voted for the guy who won), our attorneys have reminded a few school districts in Southern California that you can cancel business with vendors for a number of reasons. You cannot, however, terminate a two-decade relationship for political reasons. The courts have made that a very expensive proposition for public servants, and most of them know that, even in California........To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment