Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, July 4, 2016

The Left's Stealth Religious War: Church of Liberalism vs. Christianity

By Lloyd Marcus

Much of my wife Mary's and my time is spent traveling the country, helping to elect conservatives to the House and Senate. I am chairman of the Conservative Campaign Committee. On a rare stop back home in Florida, we decided to enjoy a day at our favorite, New Smyrna Beach. After multiple stops for gas, banking, and Walmart, we were finally on our way. It brought back fond childhood memories of hot summer family trips to the beach; mom, dad, fat Aunt Nee, and five kids all crammed into a station wagon with no air conditioning.

 The ritual included picking up Aunt Nee from her house and several stops for select foods to take with us. I remember the excitement I felt after all the stops and we were finally headed to Carr's Beach, the only Maryland beach open to blacks. Back to present day. Before we left home, Mary said, "Don't forget a book to read." Scanning our bookshelves, Ann Coulter's book published in 2006, Godless, caught my eye..... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment