Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, August 17, 2019

The hijacking of civil rights

August 17, 2019 By Robert Arvay

At a very early age, I remember being babysat by a beautiful young lady named Willie-Mae. She taught me a simple lesson that has guided me for more than sixty-five years. One day, when I was about four or five years old, I crawled up on her lap. I noticed her black skin and asked her, "Don't you wish you were white?" She replied, this is the way God made me, and I would not wish to be any other way.............You may ask what the relevance is. I will attempt to state it below, if my goofy negro mind will allow. After all, according to Mr. Arceneaux, I'm just another groveling wayward negro riding on the Trump hate train.

The hatred and bigotry exhibited by Mr. Arceneaux in the op-ed toward conservative blacks is surpassed only by his belief that we lack the intelligence to make informed voting decisions or find a good barber. The same man who claims that the president disparages black communities calls all blacks who support President Trump goofy negros, negro league deplorables, and sycophants. The same man who chides the president for telling black congresswomen to go back to the countries they came from calls black conservative women BAPS and buffoons! ..........To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment