Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, November 12, 2018

Why The Left Is Intellectually Bereft

Bruce Bialosky  Nov 11, 2018

Recently, I was working on background for a panel discussion on California propositions prior to the election.  I found the director of the Public Policy Institute of California's Water Policy Center. PPIC is clearly a left-of-center think tank.  I was researching information for a proposition to commit another $8.89 BILLION in bonds for California water infrastructure.

When I got the director on the phone and introduced myself, she had no clue who I was (as expected).  I told her I was a columnist with Townhall.com.  She told me she had never heard of the publication.  This is par for the course.  Inevitably when I am trying to interview a Democrat politician and speak with them or their staff and tell them I am affiliated with Townhall.com, they are clueless.  And that is exactly what makes them clueless.  They have no desire to read anything outside their little domain.............

If you wonder why, when you listen to a political leader or an acquaintance spew ridiculous notions of how public policy is run better when controlled by a central government with faceless bureaucrats, you now know why.   They may have college degrees and fancy titles, but they are the unwashed hordes.  Their complete lack of intellectual curiosity insults themselves and disqualifies them from having a voice of worthiness.
 
The only place where they are educated is in their self-induced coma..........To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment