Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, May 2, 2016

Delta Force

     
Last week we looked at the world’s demographic destiny for the coming decades. I imagine most readers perused the information and said, “Yes, we already know the world’s population is getting older. Everybody keeps saying demographics are important, but I’d like to know how slowly changing demographics actually affect the economy here and now.

Today we are going to explore how demographic change impacts growth. (We will use lots of charts and graphs, but the text of the letter is actually shorter than usual. The whole picture is worth 1000 words thing.).....To Read More....

My Take -   Good piece here, but I think it's essential everyone read the comments.  My thanks to Maury and Dog for sending this and other pieces dealing with this issue.  Bretton Woods, demographic pyramids and excessive spending and regulations - those are the keys and I will be addressing them in an article - or a series in the future.  It's complex and I don't have the time to research each point at this time of the year since I have a job that interferes with my life - but soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment